Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy 2013 everyone! Did you make any resolutions? I have a number of things floating around in my head that I want to do, but haven't put together a formal list. I am pretty fond of this one I got in my email though!

New Year's resolutions
(Image via Paperless Post)

And just because I think these are amusing, here are the top search keywords leading to my site in 2012...
  1. diy dog paw print coaster (I made an ornament, not a coaster. Sorry to disappoint the Googlers looking for this one!)
  2. bina brianca
  3. chalkboard printables
  4. huge mansion layouts (umm I don't think our house layout exactly qualifies as a 'huge mansion')
  5. b w magazine photo of mirrors
  6. bina wrap diy
  7. cap'n crunch costume (I did mention this costume in one post, but I find it funny this keyword made the cut!)
  8. i love my husband (well I do love my husband, but I'm not sure how this search string leads to my blog!)
  9. scratch map
  10. dog paw print ornament

Hope you have a happy new year's day!



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the random searches for things on my blog. It seriously makes you question the sanity of people sometimes. LOL

    ReplyDelete